|DearANDIZIOUS| - Wedding Expo ---> XXI---->KFC

Yesterday was a very enjoyable time for me. Where I could have lunch with both my best friend, Paupau and Rizal. Unfortunately, Adit and Emha does'not come. But I'm pretty happy with the the presence of paupau and rizal. Yesterday it's my first time had lunch with them I left the hospital. I'm very happy. Verry Happy~

Arriving at one of  mall in Bogor, we saw a wedding expo.  All of decoration in there very very beautifull.
We take lots of pictures there. Let's see our photos



@ escalator

wedding expo 1

With the big pink cake

Wedding expo 2

Wedding expo 3


What are you thingking aboout guys? hha




Me and teh fuzi ...

I'm very happy after seeing the wedding expo, the three of us went into the studio XXI to watch a movie that will  make us laugh out loud today. Yes, we saw the movie "the jumping candy (read: pocong)".

Sumpaaaah, ,, ni pelem lucu pisaaaan. Eleeeh... Eleeeeeh . Lahhh, iee jadi bahasa belanda nyak.. hha
It's the JUMPING CANDY, hha


Can we take from the film is
"when the turmoil up to you, take the shower" . huahahahahahhahahaha

I really enjoyed my trip yesterday.

Our next plan we will sing the song called 'disappeared (rd : PUPUS)'. 
For our special someone. hha~ gak spesial spesial ameet sih, tapi itu spesial. hhe

Komentar

Postingan Populer