" DAD "


I miss being with you
I missed when you hold my hand
I miss
ed you when you scold at me
I miss
ed  you when you come to help me when I was sick
I missed you when we're together wash
the motorcycle
I missed you when you
take me right in front of the school
I missed when I was playing in
your work place
I missed you when you took me out at night, just see the lights at night are beautifuI
 that I like
I miss you when you're working at your desk
Dad, Do you know ?
The room that you usually use are empty now
There’s  only contains a collection of your favorite books are arranged very neatly

 

Dad, I really miss you.
I remember when you came to this town just to see if I was okay with the pain that I suffered.
I remember when you're wrinkling your forehead because in the end I will be hospitalized for the umpteenth time ..
I remember when you h
old my hand tightly

Dad,are you okay?
I hope I'll see you soon .
Be passion for all trustful that you get there.


dad, i miss you

Komentar

Postingan Populer