Creating Love..??

There is an event that made me happy today
The time when I met you
And the fact that I knew I have someone to love

Really, how is it like to love? Is it sweet?

Talks about love, talks about not looking well together
Probably a different world’s work, distant end words
My heart keeps thumping, my eyes are crossing
How can I love?
I love you, I think this feeling is love
I keep changing by the fact that he is my love
My mind is going tilted
Forget all the cold words

Even if I shed tears, I know need him
Put you arms around me, hold me sweetly
Always tell me that you will stay with me
You make my heart beats fast and make me shy again
He makes me nervous, what shall I do?
Smooth like chocolate and sweet like strawberry ice cream

Everyday makes me think more deeply
Like cold ice, make my heart melts
Hope his warm love will be like the beginning
My heart is beating, and I start blushing

I shed tears, if I think he ever will go far away
I couldn’t express, nor did I know
I probably already love you
I love you, I live in a pink world
The sun shines on me all day
I want to be his girl, but I probably am changing inside
I am the most comfortable when I am next to him

Komentar

Postingan Populer