|DearANDIZIOUS| - YOU

I’m so curious .
About you. All of about you.
About you who always send me a funny question (but, it’s don’t means nothing for you)
About you who always make me so happy.(but, you don’t see mee)
About you who always give me your cute smile.(but, your smile is for her)
I always waiting message for you.( But, it’s nothing)
I’m was so happy when you send me text messages ‘ndi? Are you okay? Get well soon ndi.. (but for you, it’s just ordinary text messages)
I always waiting for you up in the virtual world (But, you say that you’re  chatting with your girlfiends)
I always remember when you
send me a cute emote (But, it’s nothing for you)
BUT NOW, I KNOW THAT..
You  never see the way I look into your eyes
You found someone else to love
You never realize the love I feel inside
You loved him so much
You just think of me as your friend
Is it LOVE?


Komentar

Postingan Populer